Zippie (CURRENCY:ZIPT) traded down 10% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One Zippie token can now be purchased for $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. Zippie has a total market cap of $493,646.00 and $2,194.00 worth of Zippie was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Zippie has traded down 27.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004752 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.74 or 0.00390094 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $208.72 or 0.02486889 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011975 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.90 or 0.00153745 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017857 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000806 BTC.
Zippie launched on March 29th, 2018. Zippie’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 271,196,892 tokens. The Reddit community for Zippie is /r/Zippie and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zippie’s official website is zippie.org. Zippie’s official Twitter account is @zippiehq and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zippie Token Trading
Zippie can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, CoinBene and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zippie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zippie should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zippie using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zippie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zippie and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.