Alpha Coin (CURRENCY:APC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 27th. One Alpha Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Crex24. Alpha Coin has a total market capitalization of $42,528.00 and approximately $50,438.00 worth of Alpha Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Alpha Coin has traded down 9.4% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00042041 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005266 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000224 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001604 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Alpha Coin Profile
Alpha Coin (CRYPTO:APC) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 22nd, 2016. Alpha Coin’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 27,413,937 tokens. Alpha Coin’s official website is alpha-coin.io. Alpha Coin’s official Twitter account is @AlphacoinTokens.
Buying and Selling Alpha Coin
Alpha Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Alpha Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Alpha Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Alpha Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Alpha Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Alpha Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.