Crystal Clear (CURRENCY:CCT) traded up 23.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. Crystal Clear has a total market cap of $24,346.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Crystal Clear was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crystal Clear token can now be bought for $0.0045 or 0.00000039 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit. During the last week, Crystal Clear has traded down 12% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.43 or 0.00299507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $199.89 or 0.01738679 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008550 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000957 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.46 or 0.00151847 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00019531 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000538 BTC.
Crystal Clear Token Profile
Crystal Clear ‘s genesis date was July 31st, 2017. Crystal Clear ‘s total supply is 6,924,060 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,423,973 tokens. The Reddit community for Crystal Clear is /r/CrystalClearToken. The official website for Crystal Clear is crystal-clear.io. Crystal Clear ‘s official Twitter account is @CCS_Crystal.
Buying and Selling Crystal Clear
Crystal Clear can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crystal Clear directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crystal Clear should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crystal Clear using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crystal Clear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crystal Clear and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.