Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded down 14.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 27th. Over the last seven days, Eterbase Coin has traded 23.3% lower against the dollar. Eterbase Coin has a market capitalization of $3.24 million and $1.42 million worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eterbase Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0051 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges including DDEX, Coinlim, CoinTiger and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $667.78 or 0.05884237 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00033665 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 128.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013509 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Token Profile
Eterbase Coin is a token. Its launch date was May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 632,891,841 tokens. The official website for Eterbase Coin is www.eterbase.com. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, Coinlim, LATOKEN, IDEX, Escodex, Mercatox, DDEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eterbase Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.