indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 27th. One indaHash token can now be purchased for about $0.0036 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Exrates and Cryptopia. Over the last week, indaHash has traded down 42.2% against the dollar. indaHash has a total market cap of $1.46 million and approximately $5,676.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.38 or 0.00299939 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $199.90 or 0.01743920 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008619 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00153108 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00019482 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000537 BTC.
indaHash’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. The official website for indaHash is indahash.com. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. indaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@indahash.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exrates and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.