PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded down 29.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 27th. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $58,861.00 and approximately $94.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0272 or 0.00000241 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
PlatinumBAR (CRYPTO:XPTX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.