SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. SnowGem has a market cap of $638,558.00 and $215,289.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for $0.0562 or 0.00000497 BTC on major exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,350.05 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $298.85 or 0.02645565 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $415.22 or 0.03675743 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.62 or 0.01014716 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00015595 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.04 or 0.00832470 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00068915 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $109.68 or 0.00970918 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.12 or 0.00231213 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
SnowGem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.