Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 27th. One Starbase token can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Starbase has a market capitalization of $323,306.00 and $1,290.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Starbase has traded 15.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $664.61 or 0.05882815 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00033727 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 21.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded up 128.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001047 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00013151 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Starbase Token Profile
Starbase is a token. It was first traded on February 5th, 2017. Starbase’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 187,500,000 tokens. Starbase’s official Twitter account is @starbaseco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Starbase is starbase.co. The Reddit community for Starbase is /r/starbase and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Starbase Token Trading
Starbase can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Starbase should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.