Traceability Chain (CURRENCY:TAC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 27th. Over the last week, Traceability Chain has traded up 36.9% against the dollar. Traceability Chain has a market cap of $7.94 million and approximately $144,789.00 worth of Traceability Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Traceability Chain token can now be bought for about $0.0127 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, FCoin and BCEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 411.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00014028 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.43 or 0.00516315 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00055190 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Winco (WCO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0874 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00006582 BTC.
Traceability Chain Token Profile
Traceability Chain (TAC) is a token. Traceability Chain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 626,909,440 tokens. Traceability Chain’s official Twitter account is @TraceabilityCh1. The official message board for Traceability Chain is blog.tacchain.cn. The official website for Traceability Chain is tacchain.cn.
Buying and Selling Traceability Chain
Traceability Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, FCoin and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Traceability Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Traceability Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Traceability Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Traceability Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Traceability Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.