Aegeus (CURRENCY:AEG) traded 15% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. Aegeus has a market capitalization of $107,863.00 and $8,580.00 worth of Aegeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aegeus coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Crex24, Graviex and CoinExchange. Over the last seven days, Aegeus has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002942 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.27 or 0.00278363 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008937 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $150.61 or 0.01340761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000846 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00028076 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.85 or 0.00123311 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000662 BTC.
Aegeus’ total supply is 38,091,449 coins and its circulating supply is 33,233,150 coins. Aegeus’ official website is aegeus.io. The Reddit community for Aegeus is /r/Aegeus_Coin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aegeus’ official Twitter account is @Aegeus_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aegeus Coin Trading
Aegeus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aegeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aegeus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aegeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aegeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aegeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.