MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. One MIB Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0118 or 0.00000104 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDCM, Coinsuper and CoinBene. Over the last week, MIB Coin has traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. MIB Coin has a market cap of $1.19 million and $14,481.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00031974 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004734 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Bolenum (BLN) traded 4,033.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
About MIB Coin
MIB Coin (CRYPTO:MIB) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,507,608 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MIB Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.