Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.71 or 0.00006852 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, BigONE, Indodax and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 10.7% lower against the US dollar. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $132.07 million and approximately $4.62 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003494 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 42.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000760 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00053530 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Diamond is btcd.io. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BtcTrade.im, Crex24, OKEx, Huobi, HitBTC, CoinBene, Kucoin, Coinnest, YoBit, Gate.io, BigONE, Bithumb, Binance, Exrates and Indodax. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.