BitNewChain (CURRENCY:BTN) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Over the last week, BitNewChain has traded down 21.6% against the US dollar. One BitNewChain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0229 or 0.00000224 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z and ZB.COM. BitNewChain has a market cap of $4.12 million and approximately $9.00 worth of BitNewChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $81.48 or 0.00796188 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006505 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004017 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000750 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000371 BTC.
BitNewChain Coin Profile
BTN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on October 23rd, 2017. BitNewChain’s total supply is 561,243,250 coins and its circulating supply is 179,701,795 coins. BitNewChain’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinnova and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitNewChain’s official website is www.btn.org.
BitNewChain Coin Trading
BitNewChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitNewChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitNewChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitNewChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitNewChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitNewChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.