Ethereum Gold Project (CURRENCY:ETGP) traded down 18.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. Over the last week, Ethereum Gold Project has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Gold Project token can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Mercatox and Token Store. Ethereum Gold Project has a total market capitalization of $56,238.00 and approximately $20,898.00 worth of Ethereum Gold Project was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.42 or 0.04662585 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00047934 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ethereum Gold Project Token Profile
ETGP is a token. It launched on October 13th, 2017. Ethereum Gold Project’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,974,571,479 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Gold Project is www.etgproject.org. Ethereum Gold Project’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Gold Project Token Trading
Ethereum Gold Project can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Hotbit and Token Store. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Gold Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Gold Project should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Gold Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Gold Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Gold Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.