OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One OmiseGO token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.16 or 0.00011209 BTC on exchanges including DDEX, Neraex, Exmo and BitForex. In the last week, OmiseGO has traded down 18.3% against the dollar. OmiseGO has a total market capitalization of $162.48 million and $48.97 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00007541 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002099 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
OmiseGO (OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, Braziliex, CoinBene, Kucoin, Fatbtc, Ovis, BitMart, Neraex, HitBTC, Coinone, Bit-Z, BitForex, OTCBTC, OKEx, ZB.COM, Tidex, DDEX, Poloniex, Radar Relay, COSS, Zebpay, Hotbit, TDAX, TOPBTC, Upbit, Independent Reserve, BX Thailand, IDEX, Cryptopia, CoinTiger, Cobinhood, Huobi, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, BitBay, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, IDCM, Iquant, CoinEx, Bithumb, B2BX, Coinnest, DragonEX, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, BigONE, IDAX, GOPAX, Exmo, Bancor Network, Tokenomy, Gate.io, Crex24, C2CX, Livecoin, ABCC, Mercatox, Coinrail, Koinex, ChaoEX, Vebitcoin, DigiFinex, AirSwap, Bitbns, CoinExchange and FCoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.