TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC on major exchanges including BitFlip, Cobinhood, BitForex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.17 billion and $549.87 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.71 or 0.00268110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009731 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.14 or 0.01307548 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0695 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022894 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00095359 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001998 BTC.
TRON’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. TRON’s official website is tron.network. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit, LiteBit.eu, Indodax, OTCBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, BitForex, IDCM, Zebpay, Coinrail, Liquid, CoinExchange, LATOKEN, Bit-Z, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Binance, IDAX, YoBit, BitFlip, Braziliex, DragonEX, Rfinex, LBank, Huobi, DigiFinex, Koinex, Tokenomy, Bibox, Bitbns, OKEx, Bitfinex, RightBTC, Coindeal, WazirX, Livecoin, Bithumb, Exmo, OEX, Cryptopia, Tidex, Ovis, Bittrex, Cryptomate, CoinFalcon, Neraex, HitBTC, ChaoEX, Stocks.Exchange, DDEX, BTC-Alpha, CoinTiger, CoinEx, Gate.io, CoinEgg, Allcoin, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, Mercatox, Coinnest, Cobinhood, CoinBene, Kryptono, Liqui and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.