Scroll (CURRENCY:SCRL) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 29th. In the last week, Scroll has traded up 3.1% against the US dollar. One Scroll token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001643 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN, Hotbit, IDAX and IDEX. Scroll has a market capitalization of $17.24 million and $105,841.00 worth of Scroll was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002733 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010488 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.33 or 0.00234137 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $130.21 or 0.01365516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00018997 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00091960 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000430 BTC.
Scroll’s genesis date was April 17th, 2018. Scroll’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 142,335,366 tokens. Scroll’s official website is www.scroll.network. Scroll’s official Twitter account is @OficcialScroll. The official message board for Scroll is email@example.com.
Buying and Selling Scroll
Scroll can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, IDAX, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scroll directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scroll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Scroll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scroll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scroll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.