Spectrecoin (CURRENCY:XSPEC) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 29th. Spectrecoin has a total market capitalization of $4.55 million and $5,102.00 worth of Spectrecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Spectrecoin has traded 1% lower against the US dollar. One Spectrecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002129 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bisq, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000467 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007492 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00022310 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $210.01 or 0.02203503 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00022486 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003289 BTC.
Spectrecoin Coin Profile
XSPEC is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS3.0 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 4th, 2016. Spectrecoin’s total supply is 22,445,451 coins. The Reddit community for Spectrecoin is /r/XSPEC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrecoin’s official Twitter account is @SpectreCash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrecoin’s official website is spectreproject.io.
Spectrecoin Coin Trading
Spectrecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Bisq and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.