Beacon (CURRENCY:BECN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 9th. Beacon has a market capitalization of $120,154.00 and $312.00 worth of Beacon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Beacon coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001360 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Beacon has traded up 11.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00233537 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006243 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000336 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 32.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000603 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Livenodes (LNO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000295 BTC.
Beacon (CRYPTO:BECN) is a coin. Beacon’s total supply is 1,254,737 coins and its circulating supply is 1,121,096 coins. Beacon’s official website is www.beaconcrypto.org. Beacon’s official Twitter account is @BeaconCrypto1.
Beacon Coin Trading
Beacon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beacon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beacon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beacon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beacon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beacon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.