BitCapitalVendor (CURRENCY:BCV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 16th. During the last week, BitCapitalVendor has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One BitCapitalVendor token can now be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000064 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bibox and HADAX. BitCapitalVendor has a market cap of $5.10 million and approximately $164,293.00 worth of BitCapitalVendor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00036648 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $511.87 or 0.05889980 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00027093 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00034578 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.16 or 0.00128389 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001505 BTC.
BitCapitalVendor Token Profile
BitCapitalVendor (BCV) is a token. Its genesis date was November 28th, 2018. BitCapitalVendor’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 917,599,995 tokens. BitCapitalVendor’s official Twitter account is @BCVofficial. BitCapitalVendor’s official website is www.bitcv.com.
Buying and Selling BitCapitalVendor
BitCapitalVendor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Bibox and HADAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCapitalVendor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitCapitalVendor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitCapitalVendor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCapitalVendor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCapitalVendor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.