Amino Network (CURRENCY:AMIO) traded 11% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. In the last seven days, Amino Network has traded 37.2% lower against the US dollar. One Amino Network token can now be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000027 BTC on major exchanges including KuCoin and MXC. Amino Network has a market capitalization of $124,713.34 and $24,887.00 worth of Amino Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044573 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $715.99 or 0.07633532 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00054926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002293 BTC.
Amino Network Token Profile
AMIO is a token. It launched on April 12th, 2019. Amino Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,165,287 tokens. The official website for Amino Network is www.amino.world. Amino Network’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amino Network Token Trading
Amino Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and MXC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amino Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Amino Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Amino Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amino Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amino Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.