Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on June 11th. One Crown coin can now be bought for about $0.0635 or 0.00000681 BTC on popular exchanges including LiteBit.eu, YoBit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. Crown has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $2,089.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Crown has traded 1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9,325.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $238.17 or 0.02554029 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00643260 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004797 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011237 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Crown (CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 24,874,435 coins. Crown’s official website is crown.tech. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Braziliex, LiteBit.eu and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.