CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. CryptoPing has a total market cap of $205,366.26 and $1,355.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryptoPing token can now be purchased for $0.0228 or 0.00000243 BTC on popular exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last week, CryptoPing has traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010665 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.89 or 0.01960500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00176565 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00043448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00116033 BTC.
CryptoPing’s genesis date was May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,999,635 tokens. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping. The official website for CryptoPing is cryptoping.tech.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, Tidex and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.