Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and Mercatox. Desire has a total market capitalization of $7,691.00 and $9,324.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Desire has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,386.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.67 or 0.02499958 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $240.09 or 0.02557655 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.98 or 0.00468520 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.00691687 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00067395 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00017983 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $50.84 or 0.00541576 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Desire (CRYPTO:DSR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 15th, 2017. Desire’s total supply is 10,869,488 coins and its circulating supply is 10,269,488 coins. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official website is www.desire-crypto.com.
Desire Coin Trading
Desire can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.