Fetch (CURRENCY:FET) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Fetch has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One Fetch token can now be purchased for $0.0409 or 0.00000507 BTC on exchanges including WazirX and Binance. Fetch has a market capitalization of $24.78 million and approximately $5.64 million worth of Fetch was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $728.19 or 0.07757502 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00054925 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030276 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004343 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002307 BTC.
Fetch (FET) is a token. It launched on March 1st, 2018. Fetch’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 605,473,665 tokens. Fetch’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official website for Fetch is fetch.ai. The Reddit community for Fetch is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fetch’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai.
Fetch Token Trading
Fetch can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and WazirX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fetch using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.