Harmony (CURRENCY:ONE) traded down 4.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Harmony has a total market cap of $23.43 million and approximately $4.76 million worth of Harmony was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Harmony has traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar. One Harmony token can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges including Binance DEX and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044573 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $715.99 or 0.07633532 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00054926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002293 BTC.
Harmony Token Profile
Harmony (CRYPTO:ONE) is a token. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Harmony’s total supply is 12,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,255,461,110 tokens. Harmony’s official Twitter account is @
Harmony Token Trading
Harmony can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance DEX and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harmony directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harmony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Harmony using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harmony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harmony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.