Kryll (CURRENCY:KRL) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. One Kryll token can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001136 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Kryll has a market cap of $3.02 million and approximately $10,673.00 worth of Kryll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Kryll has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00044468 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $664.67 or 0.07127493 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002448 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00054818 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00030213 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011729 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002295 BTC.
Kryll (CRYPTO:KRL) is a token. Its launch date was April 30th, 2018. Kryll’s total supply is 49,417,348 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,500,443 tokens. The official website for Kryll is kryll.io. Kryll’s official message board is medium.com/@kryll_io. The Reddit community for Kryll is /r/Kryll_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kryll’s official Twitter account is @kryll_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Kryll
Kryll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kryll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kryll should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kryll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kryll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kryll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.