NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 10.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. During the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $1.18 million and $112.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.82 or 0.00467216 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013272 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 50.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003348 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000460 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
NewYorkCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 6th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 143,682,214,888 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NewYorkCoin is nycoin.community. The Reddit community for NewYorkCoin is /r/nycoincommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.