NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 11.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. NoLimitCoin has a market capitalization of $459,140.35 and $6,690.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Kleros (PNK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006398 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001852 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 54.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NoLimitCoin (CRYPTO:NLC2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 613,011,591 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NoLimitCoin’s official website is nolimitcoin.org.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.