PAX Gold (CURRENCY:PAXG) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. PAX Gold has a total market capitalization of $47.60 million and approximately $953,199.00 worth of PAX Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PAX Gold token can currently be bought for approximately $1,706.14 or 0.18189966 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, PAX Gold has traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044573 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $715.99 or 0.07633532 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00054926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002293 BTC.
PAX Gold Profile
PAXG is a token. It launched on August 29th, 2019. PAX Gold’s total supply is 27,902 tokens. The official message board for PAX Gold is medium.com/paxos. PAX Gold’s official website is www.paxos.com/paxgold. PAX Gold’s official Twitter account is @PaxosGlobal.
Buying and Selling PAX Gold
PAX Gold can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAX Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PAX Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAX Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAX Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAX Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.