PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. In the last seven days, PotCoin has traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar. One PotCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000090 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. PotCoin has a total market cap of $1.89 million and approximately $1,395.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9,386.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $234.67 or 0.02499958 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $240.09 or 0.02557655 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.98 or 0.00468520 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.00691687 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00067395 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00017983 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $50.84 or 0.00541576 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000026 BTC.
POT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 224,012,071 coins. PotCoin’s official message board is steemit.com/@potcoin. PotCoin’s official website is www.potcoin.com. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Bittrex, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.