Project Pai (CURRENCY:PAI) traded down 7.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. Over the last seven days, Project Pai has traded down 3.5% against the dollar. One Project Pai coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0159 or 0.00000170 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, Bitfinex, HBUS and OOOBTC. Project Pai has a total market cap of $23.42 million and $514,033.00 worth of Project Pai was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $728.19 or 0.07757502 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00054925 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030276 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004343 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002307 BTC.
Project Pai Coin Profile
Project Pai is a coin. It launched on May 24th, 2018. Project Pai’s total supply is 1,679,352,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,468,690,252 coins. The official message board for Project Pai is medium.com/project-pai. The Reddit community for Project Pai is /r/ProjectPai and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Project Pai’s official Twitter account is @projectpai. The official website for Project Pai is projectpai.com.
Buying and Selling Project Pai
Project Pai can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, HBUS, Huobi, OOOBTC, BitForex and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Pai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Pai should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Project Pai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Pai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Pai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.