QunQun (CURRENCY:QUN) traded down 8.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. QunQun has a market capitalization of $2.81 million and approximately $926,844.00 worth of QunQun was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QunQun coin can now be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $32.15, $51.55 and $13.77. In the last week, QunQun has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $728.19 or 0.07757502 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002458 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00054925 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030276 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004343 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002307 BTC.
QUN is a coin. Its genesis date was January 5th, 2018. QunQun’s total supply is 1,542,750,000 coins and its circulating supply is 713,389,473 coins. QunQun’s official Twitter account is @qunqun_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. QunQun’s official website is qunqun.io. QunQun’s official message board is medium.com/@qunqun_io.
Buying and Selling QunQun
QunQun can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $18.94, $24.43, $50.98, $20.33, $10.39, $32.15, $51.55, $7.50, $13.77, $24.68 and $5.60. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QunQun directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QunQun should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QunQun using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QunQun Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QunQun and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.