Scala (CURRENCY:XLA) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 11th. In the last seven days, Scala has traded down 15.6% against the dollar. One Scala coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre, STEX and Crex24. Scala has a market capitalization of $302,116.96 and $303.00 worth of Scala was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010643 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002055 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.88 or 0.01958833 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00176652 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000772 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00043469 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00116116 BTC.
Scala Coin Profile
Scala’s total supply is 8,749,829,804 coins and its circulating supply is 8,623,829,804 coins. Scala’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Scala’s official website is scalaproject.io. Scala’s official message board is medium.com/scala-network. The Reddit community for Scala is /r/ScalaNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Scala
Scala can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scala directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scala should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scala using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scala Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scala and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.