SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0203 or 0.00000216 BTC on exchanges. SIBCoin has a total market capitalization of $374,270.13 and approximately $3,806.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SIBCoin has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,386.97 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $234.67 or 0.02499958 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $240.09 or 0.02557655 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.98 or 0.00468520 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013310 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.93 or 0.00691687 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00067395 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00017983 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.84 or 0.00541576 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000026 BTC.
SIBCoin (SIB) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 18,464,181 coins. SIBCoin’s official website is sibcoin.com. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.