SnapCoin (CURRENCY:SNPC) traded down 30.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. SnapCoin has a market capitalization of $532,747.85 and approximately $30,806.00 worth of SnapCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnapCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart and LATOKEN. In the last week, SnapCoin has traded 56.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00044573 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $715.99 or 0.07633532 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002462 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.15 or 0.00054926 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00030284 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004341 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00011551 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002293 BTC.
SnapCoin Token Profile
SnapCoin is a token. Its genesis date was August 24th, 2018. SnapCoin’s total supply is 678,333,334 tokens and its circulating supply is 470,639,448 tokens. The official website for SnapCoin is www.snapparazzi.io. SnapCoin’s official Twitter account is @Snapparazzi1. The official message board for SnapCoin is medium.com/@Snapparazzi1.
SnapCoin Token Trading
SnapCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnapCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnapCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnapCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnapCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnapCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.