Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 10.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. Veil has a total market cap of $1.05 million and approximately $6,914.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veil coin can now be purchased for about $0.0149 or 0.00000159 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and VINEX Network. During the last seven days, Veil has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010665 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.89 or 0.01960500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00176565 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00043448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00116033 BTC.
Veil Coin Profile
Veil’s total supply is 79,278,882 coins and its circulating supply is 70,437,953 coins. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil. Veil’s official website is veil-project.com.
Veil Coin Trading
Veil can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: VINEX Network and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veil should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.