VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on June 11th. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $1.32 million and approximately $139,352.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0403 or 0.00000430 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded 0.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00030473 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0899 or 0.00000958 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,406.14 or 1.00204227 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 14.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.37 or 0.00089129 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 34.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006676 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Profile
VeriCoin (VRC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 10th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 32,833,630 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VeriCoin is www.vericoin.info. The official message board for VeriCoin is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.