Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded 48.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 11th. Over the last week, Zebi has traded 58.8% lower against the US dollar. One Zebi token can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, DDEX, IDEX and Hotbit. Zebi has a total market capitalization of $173,604.00 and approximately $81.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010665 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002054 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $183.89 or 0.01960500 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00176565 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00043448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.88 or 0.00116033 BTC.
Zebi was first traded on February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 450,099,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,475,421 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io.
Zebi Token Trading
Zebi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LATOKEN, Liquid, Hotbit, DDEX, Koinex and OKEx. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.