All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 20th. All Sports has a total market capitalization of $6.41 million and $114,356.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One All Sports coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000036 BTC on exchanges including $24.68, $50.98, $18.94 and $51.55. Over the last week, All Sports has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001381 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00040472 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005273 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $671.59 or 0.05655556 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003028 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00003836 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003742 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00046773 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About All Sports
All Sports (CRYPTO:SOC) is a coin. Its launch date was January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. All Sports’ official website is www.allsportschain.com. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $32.15, $5.60, $18.94, $24.43, $24.68, $20.33, $50.98, $10.39, $51.55, $13.77 and $33.94. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.