Arcblock (CURRENCY:ABT) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 20th. One Arcblock token can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, DDEX, Gate.io and Bithumb. During the last seven days, Arcblock has traded down 15.7% against the U.S. dollar. Arcblock has a total market capitalization of $10.11 million and approximately $2.91 million worth of Arcblock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008432 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00134629 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.92 or 0.01750863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.15 or 0.00194960 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00143123 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Arcblock launched on January 6th, 2018. Arcblock’s total supply is 186,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,554,305 tokens. Arcblock’s official Twitter account is @ArcBlock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arcblock’s official website is www.arcblock.io. The Reddit community for Arcblock is /r/arcblock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Arcblock Token Trading
Arcblock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, DragonEX, Huobi, IDEX, LBank, Cobinhood, Kucoin, BitMart, Gate.io, OKEx, CoinBene, DDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arcblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Arcblock should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Arcblock using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arcblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arcblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.