Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 20th. Atheios has a total market cap of $11,501.32 and $12.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Atheios has traded 23.4% lower against the dollar. One Atheios coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001094 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000825 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Atheios (CRYPTO:ATH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on April 29th, 2018. Atheios’ total supply is 34,492,362 coins and its circulating supply is 32,321,305 coins. The Reddit community for Atheios is /r/Atheios and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atheios’ official Twitter account is @atheioschain. The official website for Atheios is www.atheios.com.
Atheios Coin Trading
Atheios can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atheios should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.