Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One Block-Logic coin can now be bought for about $0.0163 or 0.00000137 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and SouthXchange. Block-Logic has a total market cap of $373,173.10 and $538.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded down 1.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00043008 BTC.
- ChronoCoin (CRN) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Quiztok (QTCON) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Block-Logic Coin Profile
BLTG is a coin. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. The official website for Block-Logic is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG.
Block-Logic Coin Trading
Block-Logic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Block-Logic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.