eBoost (CURRENCY:EBST) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. In the last week, eBoost has traded 42.5% higher against the dollar. One eBoost coin can currently be bought for $0.0017 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges. eBoost has a market capitalization of $173,436.05 and approximately $8.00 worth of eBoost was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $62.66 or 0.00527655 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010647 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 112.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002753 BTC.
eBoost Coin Profile
eBoost (CRYPTO:EBST) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 14th, 2016. eBoost’s total supply is 99,990,002 coins. eBoost’s official Twitter account is @eBoostCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for eBoost is www.eboost.fun. The Reddit community for eBoost is /r/eboost and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
eBoost Coin Trading
eBoost can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBoost directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBoost should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eBoost using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBoost Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBoost and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.