Fireball (CURRENCY:FIRE) traded up 21.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Fireball token can now be purchased for approximately $5.15 or 0.00043353 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Fireball has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar. Fireball has a market cap of $121,862.53 and $16,639.00 worth of Fireball was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitcoinPoS (BPS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $91.35 or 0.00768279 BTC.
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded 66.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $214.70 or 0.01805747 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded 58.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- Rewardiqa (REW) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00020220 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008464 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008041 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- 1irstcoin (FST) traded 33.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003236 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005102 BTC.
Fireball is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. It launched on June 28th, 2014. Fireball’s total supply is 23,641 tokens. The official website for Fireball is fireball.network. Fireball’s official Twitter account is @FirecoinX15 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fireball
Fireball can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fireball directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fireball should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fireball using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fireball Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fireball and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.