Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 35.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0354 or 0.00000298 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Jetcoin has traded 35.9% higher against the US dollar. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $279,622.17 and approximately $235,540.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001377 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00040504 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005205 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $677.93 or 0.05701644 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003817 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003769 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00046875 BTC.
JET is a token. It was first traded on September 12th, 2017. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,888,005 tokens. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Jetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.