Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. During the last week, Joint Ventures has traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar. One Joint Ventures token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a market cap of $34,042.40 and approximately $1,707.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008432 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.99 or 0.00134629 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $207.92 or 0.01750863 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.15 or 0.00194960 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00143123 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures was first traded on April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,248,085 tokens. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. Joint Ventures’ official website is jointventures.io. The official message board for Joint Ventures is medium.com/jointventures.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.