PhoenixDAO (CURRENCY:PHNX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One PhoenixDAO token can currently be purchased for $0.0734 or 0.00000617 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, PhoenixDAO has traded up 29.5% against the dollar. PhoenixDAO has a market cap of $3.16 million and approximately $290,287.00 worth of PhoenixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002454 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008422 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00133814 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $207.74 or 0.01747140 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00194765 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000230 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00143924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000160 BTC.
PhoenixDAO Token Profile
PhoenixDAO’s total supply is 110,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 43,063,806 tokens. The official website for PhoenixDAO is phoenixdao.io. PhoenixDAO’s official message board is medium.com/@PhoenixDAO.
Buying and Selling PhoenixDAO
PhoenixDAO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PhoenixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PhoenixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PhoenixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PhoenixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PhoenixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.