Rarible (CURRENCY:RARI) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. One Rarible token can now be bought for approximately $1.47 or 0.00012410 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Rarible has traded down 25.2% against the U.S. dollar. Rarible has a total market cap of $1.26 million and approximately $303,180.00 worth of Rarible was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002449 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008437 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.94 or 0.00134238 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $207.16 or 0.01744498 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $23.16 or 0.00195030 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.81 or 0.00141582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000159 BTC.
Rarible’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 855,330 tokens. Rarible’s official website is app.rarible.com/rari.
Buying and Selling Rarible
Rarible can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rarible directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rarible should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rarible using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rarible Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rarible and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.