Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded down 57.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. Over the last week, Coin Lion has traded 61.1% lower against the dollar. Coin Lion has a market cap of $123,508.19 and $77.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Coin Lion token can now be bought for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008520 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00119891 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $204.74 or 0.01740538 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.60 or 0.00192161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.88 or 0.00151959 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Coin Lion Token Profile
Coin Lion’s genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. The official website for Coin Lion is www.coinlion.com. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion.
Buying and Selling Coin Lion
Coin Lion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coin Lion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Coin Lion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.